- 相關推薦
英文書信中的感謝用語匯編
I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不記得曾否有另外的一次像那次高興的(愉快的)(難忘的)(快樂的)度過周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感謝您的盛情款待,并希望再見到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here. 希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。
英文書信中的祝賀用語(1)
What exciting (wonderful)(thrilling)(happy)news!
多么振奮人心的(美妙的)(令人激動的)(愉快的)消息!
It's good (great)(sensational)news(the most joyful I have heard for a long time).
這是個好(重大的)(驚人的)消息(這是我長期以來聽到的最愉快的消息)。
Mother just told us the (momentous) (cheerful) news.
母親剛才告訴我們這(重大的)(令人高興的)消息。
I was delighted (thrilled) (pleasantly surprised) to hear (to receive) the news(to receive the announcement )( to read in the newspaper)...
聽到(得到)這個消息(得到這個通知)(在報上看到……)我很高興(振奮)(驚喜)。
So you've done it (gone and got married)(been promoted)!
好了,您終于完成了(去結婚了)(晉升了)!
So you and Tom are engaged!
好,您和湯姆終于訂婚了!
I congratulate you ...
祝賀您……
Congratulations on ...
祝賀……
Warm (sincere) congratulations ...
熱烈地(衷心地)祝賀……
We were so excited (delighted) (thrilled) to hear (by the news) ...
我們如此興奮地(高興地)(激動地)獲悉(從這一消息中獲
悉)……
Congratulations and all good (best) wishes!
恭賀您并致以良好(最良好)的祝賀。
You have no idea what a thrill (kick) (great pleasure) I got when I heard ...
您可能不知道我聽到這消息時是多么的激動(快樂)(高興)……
Accept my heartiest congratulations ...
請接受我最衷心的祝賀……
Permit me to congratulate you ...
請允許我向您祝賀……
I am gladder than glad ...
我無比高興地……
We want you to know how happy we were ...
告訴您,我們是多么高興……
May I join in the chorus of congratulations ...
我希望一同向您祝賀……
May an old friend congratulate you ...
請讓一位老朋友向您祝賀……
It gave me a great deal of pleasure to learn ...
我十分高興的獲悉……
It was delighted to learn ...
我高興地得悉……
I wish (Let us wish) you all the happiness in the world (every happiness life can bring) every happiness) (all possible joy and happiness)
(increasing happiness as the years go by) continued joy and
contentment)(the best of luck)( a hundred years of happiness).
我祝愿(讓我們祝愿)您享受的一切幸福(享受生活帶來的每一次幸福)(萬事如意)(享受一切愉快和幸福)(幸福與日俱增)(喜事連綿)(享受最美好的幸福)(幸福連綿)。
We hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together (in your chosen career).
我們祝愿您生活(工作)愉快幸福。
I wish you many more anniversaries -- each happier than the last.
我祝您今后的周年紀念日一次比一次幸福。
I hope that each year finds you happier than the one before.
我希望您今后一年比一年幸福。
Many happy returns!
祝您長壽!
英文書信中的祝賀用語(2)
We hope you will (both) be very happy (always).
我們祝您(倆)(永遠)幸福。
Sidney and I join in sending our love (best wishes).
西德尼和我同向您問好(致意)。
Best wishes from all of us on ...
我們大家祝愿您……
Our very best wishes ...
。▽τ冢斨乱宰盍己玫淖T。
Best of best wishes ...
(對于)……致以最良好的祝愿。
We certainly wish you all the happiness in the world ...
……我們真誠地祝愿您幸福無比。
The best of everything (to both of you).
祝你(倆)一切順利。
The heartiest good wishes ...
(對于)……謹致以最誠摯的良好祝愿。
Loads and loads of good luck (good wishes)(happiness).
祝一切順利(萬事如意)(無比幸福)。
All the luck in the world to you.
祝您無比幸運。
We have heard so much about her (we are eager to meet her).
久聞她的大名(我們渴望和她見面)。
I think you're a lucky guy.
我認為您是個幸運的人。
I think it's swell.
我認為這真了不起!
She's a wonderful (fine)(splendid)(marvelous)(charming)(very lovely)(pretty) girl in every way.
在任何一方面她都是個了不起的(漂亮的)(出色的)(非凡的)(極好的)(非?蓯鄣模利惖模┕媚。
She will make you a wonderful (excellent) (charming) wife. She has everything a young man would hope for (both feet on the ground) (good sense).
她將成為您的出色的(極好的)(可愛的)妻子。她具有青年男子追求的品德(做事塌實)(明智而有見解)。
If you picked her, she must be a winner.
要是您選上她,她就是個勝利者。
You're the luckiest guy in the world!
您是世界上最幸運的家伙!
We have known Tom for years and have always know he's (thought of him as) tops (considerate)(dependable)(steady)(unusually fine) (lucky fellow).
我們對湯姆有多年的了解,一直認為他是(把他看作是)優秀的(體貼的)(可靠的)(穩重的)(非常好的)(幸運的)(杰出的)人。
He's a swell (lucky) man (fellow) (chap) (guy)!
他是個非凡的(幸運的)人(家伙)(年青人)(小伙子)。
He has everything a girl could want in a husband (both feet on the ground) ( a good background)!
他具有一個女人要求丈夫所具有的一切(做事塌實)(出身良好)。
He comes of a good family.
他出身良好。
I don't know anyone who would make you happier.
我不知道還有什么人能使你幸福。
I don't know Zhao Ping, but from everything I've heard about him he's quite a fellow. I want to meet him soon (Everyone has a good word to say for him) (He has an excellent reputation) (He's reputed to be one of the best).
我雖不認識趙平,但就我聽到的,他是個相當好的青年。我喜歡不久能見到他(大家都贊揚他)(他享有很高的聲譽)(他的名聲極佳)
We never knew two people better suited to each other.
我們從未見過如此珠聯壁合的一對。
You were made for each other. I knew it as soon as I met her(him).
你們是天生的一對。我初次見到他(她)時就看出這一點。
英文書信中的謝送禮品用語
As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you... 一打開您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道……
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送來禮品……
Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚禮于今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more. 再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很會摸透別人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
【英文書信中的感謝用語】相關文章:
英文書信中的致謝用語集錦05-12
英文書信中如何表達感謝05-08
英文書信的常用語05-12
英文書信常用語05-07
英文書信中的承上啟下之連詞篇05-07
英文應該如何在書信中表達感謝05-07
英文書信格式05-07
英文書信的格式要求04-23
英文書信格式的范文05-11