少兒英語詩歌朗誦
英語是世界一門重要的語言,應該從小就讓少兒接觸英語,少兒的英語學習可以從英語詩歌入手。那么有哪些關于比較好的少兒英語詩歌朗誦?下面是陽光網小編給大家整理的少兒英語詩歌朗誦,供大家參閱!
少兒英語詩歌朗誦(一)
悠閑 Leisure
What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
這還叫什么生活,光是忙忙碌碌,
沒有停一停,看一看的時間。
No time to stand beneath the boughs,
And stare as long as sheep and cows.
沒有時間站在樹蔭下,
像牛羊那樣盡情瞻望。
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
沒有時間看到,在走過樹林時,
松鼠把殼果往草叢里收藏。
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars like skies at night.
沒有時間看到,在大好的`陽光下,
溪流像夜空群星點點閃閃。
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
沒有時間注意到少女的流昐,
觀賞她雙足起舞蹁躚。
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
沒有時間等待她眉間的柔情,
展開成唇的微笑。
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
這生活就一定貧乏,倘若光是忙碌,
沒有停一停,看一看的時間。
少兒英語詩歌朗誦(二)
走過柳園 Down By the Salley Garden
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
在莎莉花園深處,吾愛與我曾經相遇。
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花園,以雪白的小腳。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
她囑咐我要愛得輕松,當新葉在枝椏萌芽。
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我當年年幼無知,不予輕率茍同。
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
在河邊的田野,吾愛與我曾經駐足。
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的'小手。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
她囑咐我要活得輕松,當青草在堤岸滋長。
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
但我當年年幼無知,而今熱淚盈眶。
少兒英語詩歌朗誦(三)
我愛我自己I love me
I took myself out on a date
帶上自己去約會,
and said I'm looking grand,
我將去尋找酒店。
and when I got my courage up
當我鼓起勇氣,
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牽起自己的手。
I took me to a restaurant
我帶自己走進一個飯店,
and then a movie show.
電影正在播放。
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊摟著自己。
in the most secluded row.
在最隱蔽處排著隊。
I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的.耳邊喃喃自語,
of happiness and bliss,
帶著快樂與幸福,
and then I almost slapped me
我幾乎要打自己,
when I tried to steal a kiss.
當我試圖竊取一個吻。
Then afterwards I walked me home
之后,我便回家了。
and since I'm so polite
因為我非常有禮貌,
I thanked me for a perfect date
我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,
and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。
There's just one little problem
這僅僅只是一個小問題,
and it kind of hurts my pride.
它傷害了我的自大,
Myself would not invite me in
我自己不會邀請我進來,
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我現在被鎖在了外面!
【少兒英語詩歌朗誦】相關文章:
少兒英語詩歌朗誦05-11
少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全05-11
少兒英語故事05-10
少兒英語比賽故事04-04
少兒英語故事大賽04-04
少兒英語故事大全05-10
少兒英語故事大賽05-10
劍橋少兒英語故事05-10
少兒英語小故事04-04